You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||5 years ago|
|projects||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|commands.js||5 years ago|
|config.sample.yaml||5 years ago|
|dbtools.js||5 years ago|
|index.js||5 years ago|
|package.json||5 years ago|
|permissions.js||5 years ago|
|remoteExec.js||5 years ago|
Heimdall is a matrix bot supposed to control and manage services and containers by simple text commands. It is a convenience tool for the own self-hosting empire.
Setup the bot credentials
- Create or get access to a matrix account to use as the bot.
- Acquire the access token and user id. You can do this in riot by going into the settings and scrolling down to the very end.
- Copy config.sample.yaml and name the copy config.yaml.
- Replace the placeholder values with your own:
- Replace the baseurl value with the base url of your home server (e.g. https://example.org).
- Replace the access token with your own.
- Replace the user id with your own.